Looking to Connect with US Auto Insurance Networks & Affiliate Managers

Hi everyone,

I’m currently focused on the US Auto Insurance vertical and looking to build long-term relationships with affiliate networks, affiliate managers, and direct offer providers.

I’m actively running direct Facebook traffic and looking to expand into more campaigns with strong potential for scaling.

What I’m interested in:

  • US Auto Insurance CPL/CPA offers
  • Facebook traffic-friendly campaigns
  • Competitive payouts and stable conversion rates
  • Higher daily caps and opportunities to scale
  • Reliable tracking and transparent reporting
  • Long-term partnerships with responsive AMs
I prefer to start by testing an offer, monitoring the results, and gradually increasing volume when the performance is solid.

If you’re currently working with US Auto Insurance campaigns or can recommend a network with relevant offers, feel free to send me a private message.

I’m also open to exploring other US insurance verticals when the offer and traffic requirements are a good fit.

Telegram: @DaveGlazer0

Looking forward to connecting with more people in the affiliate marketing industry!

Thanks!
 
  • We value your privacy

    We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.

    See further information and configure your preferences

    These cookies are required to enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may not reject these.
    We deliver enhanced functionality for your browsing experience by setting these cookies. If you reject them, enhanced functionality will be unavailable.
    Cookies set by third parties may be required to power functionality in conjunction with various service providers for security, analytics, performance or advertising purposes.
Top